Recent content by marioman

1. M

fix low damage

if youre pvping on 1.9, enable the perfect swing option
  2. M

Black screen when trying to use Vape GUI w/ optifine

hey everybody, I am getting a black screen now every time I try to access Vape's GUI using Optifine.. Does anybody know why this might be? Thanks.
  3. M

Best clients for pvp in 1.19-1.20?

hey all I was using vape v4 for 1.16 on a survival server I really enjoyed playing, but unfortunately I believe the server updated and made it incompatible. I am wondering what are some good pvp clients for 1.19-1.20 servers.
  4. M

A question about Vape and Forge

Hey, I am a Vape user and have recently been playing survival. While I was away on a family trip, I noticed Minecraft released another update. When I tried to join the server I was playing on, it had an x near where the connection bars would be and it would say "Velocity 1.7-1.20" or something...
  5. M

PvPing on 1.16

Hey everybody, I'm playing on a server 1.16/new combat/pvp where it takes timed swings. How do you adjust your auras/clickers to this? thx
  6. M

Looking for Vape compatible servers, factions preferably

I know they're few and far in between, but I am reaching out to see if anybody has the hook ups to any decently populated factions servers out there. Factions was pretty much peak gaming for me, especially in the earlier days of the game mode. I know it has died down in popularity, but I just...