1. Lnub

How do i change my name

Wont that mean i gotda buy vape again
  2. Lnub

How do i change my name

Buy vape again? No thanks lol
  3. Lnub

How do i change my name

How do i change my name on vape lol My current vape name “LNUB” is bad lol.
  4. Lnub

Reach(A Decent Guide)

Nah i was stapping and i had my velocity on 80 the mod was a dumb fuck. I looked legit in the video so all good no one said i cheat so i got away clean. I dont know the mods name i asked who banned me and why. they just cooy and pasted “We have decided to accept your appeal we at the appeals...
  5. Lnub

Best settings for a rod with aim assist

Thats because vape lite has low profile aim so you dont get detected vape lite is for youtubers mostly and closet cheaters really. I recommend v3 if you wanna be blatant lite is for streamers and practice screenshares youtubers etc
  6. Lnub

Reach(A Decent Guide)

Seems lit I used 3.3 too 3.6 With 125 ms I never got banned well I did but I appealed with video proof and got accepted somehow
  7. Lnub

Reach(A Decent Guide)

Yeah what about a shitty server like hypixel as I record just want a good reach settings lol
  8. Lnub

[2019]bypass any screenshare using vape [guide]

Yeah but what would I do if I already had vape on my pc how do I remove its trace from my pc and do this method.
  9. Lnub

Auto enable cheats/modules

Can you be more specific please thanks
  10. Lnub

Auto enable cheats/modules

I remember when I had this profile where it loads and all the modules that u had enabled previously would be on automatically without opening the vape gui how do i do this as I stream a lot and being able to just open vape and people asking wtf is that lag is bit suspicious but not having to...
  11. Lnub

Best settings for a rod with aim assist

Personally I think my aim is pretty good since i did a lot of potpvp back before when kohi was around one thing i was always shit at was rodding since I didn't do much uhc and buhc but now that all the potpvp shit stopped and practice died Hypixel is the only shitload left of whats in the pvp...
  12. Lnub

Random glitch flying thing.

i dont use fly lol i use the less blatant hacks in ranked xd all i use is safewalk reach set to 3.5 blocks velocity set to default and autoclicker 12 cps aimassit default.
  13. Lnub

what do you mean by modules lol im new user to vape xd
  14. Lnub

For some reason people fly on my screen and sometimes i cant even see people as if they were invis its weird idk how to fix it any ideas or what to do like its my side ik it my friends were flying in hypixel in a game and they dont cheat thats for sure lol but this is annoying i lost 1k rating...