Recent content by KekaGenkai

1. KekaGenkai

Max Recording Reach?

probably 3.2 to 3.4 thats what i recommend anyway
  2. KekaGenkai

jitter click sound

lmao just stop and use indigo client cracked its a external autoclicker with sounds and u can toggle it off and on and the cps limit is 20
  3. KekaGenkai

what does his reach look like

in this video at 4:06 to 4:12 when hes killing that guy with the ice cream skin what does his reach look like to u? (aslo 6:39 to 6:45) u can also get more examples by watching the whole video but for now i just want to know
  4. KekaGenkai

Verzide strafe/ strafe Speed?

why even use vape? just get out of here u irrelevant peace of fuck
  5. KekaGenkai

Hypixel UHC Settings

can i get some good hypixel uhc settings to atleast get me 8 stars
  6. KekaGenkai

RKY Settings or Ranked Skywars settings

Yo I need to know if i can adjust my settings so i can pvp like rky (maybe similar settings or not) but all in all i need vape v3 settings that arent low but arent high. anything under 5.0 and higher than 3.4. I really dont care if its blatant or not since every one is using vape who got high...
  7. KekaGenkai

Vape For Mac

I tried it still got shit fps
  8. KekaGenkai

Vape For Mac

U should not be talking
  9. KekaGenkai

Vape For Mac

Not gonna lie I would do that but a cheap windows laptop wouldn’t get me the frames I get on a MacBook. Don’t want this to turn into a war but let’s just make this clear and simple Why can’t yall make a vape version for Mac obviously y’all would make more money off of it and that would be great...
  10. KekaGenkai

Autoclicker for Knockback Stick

@Marcih I heard that all your friends are dead?
  11. KekaGenkai

Add "DoubleClick" to Vape V3

Ur a ducking idiot
  12. KekaGenkai

[Vape V3] Auto-armor

Dude no Vape v3 is supposed to be more undetectable than v2 that’s why they removed some modules if u want auto armor use v2
  13. KekaGenkai

Vape For Mac

Yer waz good vape community I was wondering if y’all could add vape for Mac I know some of y’all probably like nah nig get the fuck outta here but if Make vape for Mac y’all would make more profit cause all em Mac users will buy em also the reason why I want vape for Mac is because I own vape...