Recent content by JustAVapeUser

1. J

Ghost client tier list.

you put vape lite (a really good client) in the same tier as tap (a shitty client with modules that work 2% of the time)???? and you put cucklord and yukio (cheatengine reskins) above vape lite??? triggering.
  2. J

Vape lite AimAssist Multi-point

o sorry I didn't know coz I didn't play with lite for a while and it's not in compatibility mode :(
  3. J

Vape lite AimAssist Multi-point

what multi point would do is look for the closest point in a player's hitbox and aim for it why? this would allow you to get the first hit easily due to you getting the maximum reach possible.
  4. J

Deleted

Contact them to ban you for spam, it will remove all of your posts and comments like you didn't exist!
  5. J

Deleted

I wonder who that is!
  6. J

Servers Detect Injected??

Minemen detects 99% velocity and 3.1 reach, don't use these modules on minemen club
  7. J

Echo has like 5 purchases, your strings are skidded from cracked paladin (you were literally asking mexican where paladin collected the registry strings from LOL), you have a very bad rep (exit scamming tap, lying about it being undetectable, token grabbing, lying about tap being c++ (it's c#)...
  8. J

Was there ever a Vape Sale?

Tons bruv
  9. J

vape v4 lunar?

he meant he's playing on lunar server with badlion client ;v I'm not sure how good lunar's anti-cheat is so its probably not a bad idea if you disable reach and only use the autoclicker & aimassist, 3.10 is like nothing anyway, you'll barely get hits above 3 blocks.
  10. J

How to bypass a ScreenShare [2022]

All you need to do to bypass with vape lite is disable windows defender ;v, you don't need to follow any of these steps. The only decent step in this guide about vape lite is running vape lite before launching minecraft as most ss tools check for programs that was launched after minecraft so...
  11. J

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Why name your vape vape.gg bruh
  12. J

Manthe Clicker

I never asked you to make me an autoclicker? Already have vape lite :D just told you to go ahead and try.
  13. J

Manthe Clicker

You can't even speak proper English, retard haha
  14. J

Vape strings

When I had to deal with that I just reset my windows, you can pm me your discord and I'll try to help
  15. J

Manthe Clicker

You're* You clearly don't know what you're talking about, retard. You'd need to use a certain pack, certain resolution and even then it wouldn't work properly, go make your own clicker, retard! Won't bother reading what you said lmao