Recent content by JustAnnUser

1. J

Vape is the worst

You probably had disadvantage reach on or you are really bad even with cheats on lmfao
  2. J

Vape v3 aim assist too slow.

Try using higher in-game sensitivity
  3. J

Vape Lite

You can use search to find ores
  4. J

W tap improvement

Leave feedback if you want it to be added
  5. J

Reach misplace disadvantage for vape lite

I would love to see a disadvantage mode for reach in Vape lite. Essentially it decreases your reach. It’s universal that Minecraft’s vanilla reach is 3 block. Let’s say I put my reach up to 3.5 with disadvantage mode on, it makes my reach decreased by .5 which is 2.5 block reach. Now you might...
  6. J

W tap improvement

How Minecraft works First hit while sprinting makes the opponent take a lot of knockback, 2nd and 3rd hit, etc makes the player take less kb than the first hit But how the wtap module works now: If the player is x blocks close to you it would start spamming w which is detected and it slows...
  7. J

Vanilla and BLC 1.14.4 vape lite support

You still need to make a contact about the nametags crashing tho
  8. J

You need to use the blocks Id in search minecraft-ids.grahamedgecombe.com
  9. J

Vape lite supports 1.14.4 and it works on badlion client I'm guessing you were talking about vape v3 If that's the case then vape v3 only supports forge
  10. J

Vape lite suggestions

1- can you add rod aimbot if possible 2- can you add auto clutch so that if you accidentally fall while facing an edge it automatically places a block under you