Recent content by Jamesb1983

1. J

And because of splitting it up I see I missed a section. Basically it got extremely hot and I...

And because of splitting it up I see I missed a section. Basically it got extremely hot and I got a first degree burn just getting it out of my pocket. Anyway, okay, done for real now lol.
  2. J

Wow, sorry about that, at 420 character limit, I had to split it up a lot.

Wow, sorry about that, at 420 character limit, I had to split it up a lot.
  3. J

If it isn't possible to safely retrieve said battery, leave it and notify someone who is more...

If it isn't possible to safely retrieve said battery, leave it and notify someone who is more experienced in these matters or at least make sure no one is going to come along and be injured by it later somehow. Onto nicotine gum! (Sarcastic "yay") I'm going to miss vaping.
  4. J

If possible to do safely, as I'm going to do in about 6 hours, retrieve the battery wearing...

If possible to do safely, as I'm going to do in about 6 hours, retrieve the battery wearing thick gloves of some type, preferably I would think, thick leather or rubber gloves, and dispose of the battery in a proper recepticle.
  5. J

If this happens with any type of battery with any device or product of any kind, vaping or not...

If this happens with any type of battery with any device or product of any kind, vaping or not, don't take a chance, battery explosions can be violent and extremely dangerous and they will hurt like a SOB. Just dispose of it in, under, or contained within something which a potential explosion...
  6. J

You may ask why I've signed up for a forum to share this? I dunno, thought it was pretty crazy...

You may ask why I've signed up for a forum to share this? I dunno, thought it was pretty crazy and I still got about a day ban left on my Facebook so.. Also, I'm sharing this in the event that something similar happens to someone who doesn't know about how batteries react to damage and or...
  7. J

I rolled it under one of those and it's been about 20 minutes, I haven't heard any kind of...

I rolled it under one of those and it's been about 20 minutes, I haven't heard any kind of "boom" but I believe it'd be pretty stupid for me to try and retrieve it to attempt to continue to use it for the weeks worth of vape fluid I have left. Whether it explodes or not, I'll use a small steel...
  8. J

Since I'm at work I was a little panicked to find a safe place which I could allow it to...

Since I'm at work I was a little panicked to find a safe place which I could allow it to detonate. I'd already turned the battery off or so I'd thought, but anyway: There are a few of those thick yellow concrete barriers that weigh like a ton, they use them at our military bases for great...
  9. J

So I had planned on stopping vaping anyway since they FINALLY did some ACTUAL scientific...

So I had planned on stopping vaping anyway since they FINALLY did some ACTUAL scientific research and of course found out that you can still get cancers and other health problems from vaping. Of course the research showed it's on average only about 20% to 40% as bad as cigarettes, which is...
  10. J

Mine as well stop vaping now since almost had a battery blow up in my pocket and hand lol.

Mine as well stop vaping now since almost had a battery blow up in my pocket and hand lol.