Recent content by I_EPICSAURUS

1. I

Vape V4 bypass Labymod ?

"Bypass" Labymod has no anticheat, so you don't need to worry about being banned for using vape on Laby. Is Vape able to inject into LabyMod? Yes, but some visual modules won't work properly.
  2. I

Need some opinions: how good is vape v4 when it comes to blatant cheats

@DreadTadpole516 I got astolfo recently lmao
  3. I

auto crystal (crystal pvp)

Yeah, here is how 1. Download the Impact Launcher and run it 2. Click on the "Install For" button and click "Forge". For the version, click 1.12.2. Click "Save As" and put it in your .mods folder 3. Launch 1.12 forge. Change your Click GUI keybind to something other than your vape GUI key (I...
  4. I

auto crystal (crystal pvp)

@DreadTadpole516 In the meantime, you can actually inject vape into impact client.
  5. I

Thank you guys I just bought Vape a few days ago and I'll say... pretty good. But yeah, I'm probably gonna use other clients as well. I might inject vape into some blatant clients, as that will sometimes work (from my experience at least)
  6. I

I know that Vape obviously has a blatant mode but I need to know how good the modules are. I play on my own minecraft HvH server that has NCP and all other free clients I use lag back a lot (well, not a lot but they do lag back), I need to know how good the blatant modules are so that I can...
  7. I

Make a free trial for Vape Lite

Exactly, so why think that they are going to get the free trial and use it to strengthen their anticheat? If it's coded in c++ then wouldn't it be useless to try and detect it?
  8. I

I understand how you think this would be a problem and I acknowledge it would be quite a risk. However, it's probably a risk vape client can take imo. Think about it, if servers like hypixel were so desperate about stopping hackers to the point of finding methods to detect it, they would have...
  9. I

I wanna try out the client, but I also want to know what I am buying. I suggest there be a free trial that lasts around the lines of 1-2 weeks upon activation. I feel like more people would want to use it if they get to know it before they make the purchase. But what do you think?