Recent content by GodDamnIt

1. G

PrivateInternetAcces good VPN?

He said about bypass bans. Yes, PIA is a good VPN for that, at least when I had it, like 1 year ago, I’ve never logged with a banned IP.
  2. G

Expanding Vape

There is a problem to bypass clientside anticheats like Lunar 100%: guarantee bypass at banwaves. There were some paid bypasses for it, but the most populars got banned in banwave.
  3. G

Working Hypixel xray??

How would it be possible if there is a plugin anti-xray serverside?
  4. G

Vape lite

Vape Lite add that option since two updates ago. You can disable/enable at the same spot you put Middleclick friends and ingame Arraylist.
  5. G

Velocity ?

The % means how much compared to the normal knockback will you get. For example, if you put 75% and you would get 4 blocks of knockback, you will get 3 blocks instead. Vertical velocity is easily detectable, even using low settings. Horizontal velocity is harder to detect though.
  6. G

Vape lite on badlion client

I don't think it's possible. Oficially, you can only inject Vape Lite on Forge versions. Others versions won't inject or won't be safe on screenshare if injects.
  7. G

How do I use a vpn?

You're right. There's this way Manthe posted, too: http://forums.vape.gg/index.php?threads/how-to-use-vape-on-a-vpn.28/
  8. G

Questions about vape lite/ghost clients

Vape Lite only bypass oficially forge. That means only on forge the screenshare proof will be guaranteed. Others clients like Badlion Client can be bypassed, but won't be safe on screenshare. Lunar doesn't inject Vape Lite though.
  9. G

AutoClicker VLite

Blockhit isn't that hard, come on. Just use item whitelist on right autoclicker to blocks and you blockhit by yourself.
  10. G

Vape Lite deleted it self after Minecraft gets closed

I just delete when i get SS. Don't make sense delete do download after, it's annoying
  11. G

vape lite questions

Screenshare proof on BLC isnt guaranteed though.
  12. G

Vape Lite deleted it self after Minecraft gets closed

http://prntscr.com/nqospj
  13. G

can vape v2 or v3 work on 1.8.9?

Vape V3 supports 1.7.10, 1.8.9 and 1.12.2 (Forge only).
  14. G

ryan's .bat

You're welcome
  15. G

How remove strings from AvastSvc.exe ?

Have you tried uninstall and install again the Avast?