Recent content by eurotrucksimulator

1. eurotrucksimulator

lit

lit
  2. eurotrucksimulator

Will i get banned?

bro I have like 130ms and I barely play on hypickle, but I use way more blatant settings and I didn't get banned.
  3. eurotrucksimulator

Manthe Clicker not clicking what cps is set to

I tried to use 11-14 and 18-20, almost no difference (1-2cps difference at the most). Mantheclicker isn't great rn
  4. eurotrucksimulator

Intro

I recommend v4 to vape at the max, but if you want something more sophisticated lite flavour is the best.
  5. eurotrucksimulator

Hypixel 20 CPS

yeah he uses v4 blockhit clicks both right and left when holding leftclick and rightclick
  6. eurotrucksimulator

Hypixel 20 CPS

Bro I have a friend with mvp++ that uses 18-20cps RM autoclick, never banned. His settings: LAutoclick 13-16 cps, inventory, blockhit, breakblock RAutoclick 18-20 cps, only blocks Reach 3.5-3.8 disable in water Velocity 70% hor, 100% ver, 90% chance Hitboxes 0.2 Antibot advanced Scaffold 75-120...
  7. eurotrucksimulator

Bow Aimbot Removed?

I'm not sure but you can try the search feature and type "bow" and if it doesn't show up that means they removed it.
  8. eurotrucksimulator

Different storage in same computer.

So my computer is slowing down by a lot and my minecraft gets under 100fps so I installed windows 10 in a 64gb usb (I can't reset my computer because of family files). Could I run Vape v4? Or will it detect it as different hwid? (I don't wanna exec vape in the new storage because I don't know...
  9. eurotrucksimulator

"You have been locked out"

I know that for requesting help I have to do vape.gg/contact but if i get in the domain vape.gg (not forums.vape.gg) that error pops up. I think its because I just created my account and I tried to log in (in vape.gg domain) a couple times because it was saying that the password was wrong. (I...