Recent content by Erpher

1. Erpher

LEGIT settings for Hypixel

probably something small like 3.2 - 3.4 reach and you could probably get away with decently high autoclicker settings too.
  2. Erpher

arcane settings?

arcane came back today and it turns out they're blatantly botting players on their server sooo
  3. Erpher

Good W-Tap Settings.

Vape's wtap really isn't that good, i'd just actually w or s tap instead of using the cheat.
  4. Erpher

Pvptemple

I mean glory was able to use ~6 block on there so unless there are staff on you could probably just crank that shit up. Video of glory:
  5. Erpher

Issues with scaffold

I wouldn't even use scaffold on most servers as it can result with an anticheat ban on almost all servers Depending on the server i'd just use fly to be honest.
  6. Erpher

Hypixel question

I don't think hypixel staff ban for 2nd person evidence of reach unless it is super blatant. Also they may mistaken it for you having high ping or not.
  7. Erpher

timer

Speed up your game. Like movement, eating/drinking things, etc...
  8. Erpher

plz settings reach

I've heard anything under 4 block is good.
  9. Erpher

Ghostly.Live settigns i guess

Ok so apparently on Ghostly.live you can literally just 6 block, bhop, 0kb, and so on. The only thing it seems to get the anti cheat to actually do shit is killaura, autopot/soup/etc.., criticals, and other blatant ass settings. Also they do ip ban but they don't block anyone from joining with...