Recent content by Easy

1. Easy

Sigma username

Sigma username
  2. Easy

Some people have actually been banned on hypixel because they shared their ign here. samthesweat...

Some people have actually been banned on hypixel because they shared their ign here. samthesweat is also a real player on hypixel thats why hes afraid!
  3. Easy

i cant l inject vapev4 with lumar client

Injection to lunar sometimes gets wonky, but personally I found this to work for me: 1. After you start injecting, make sure to alt-tab to minecraft and then back to the vape window (if unsure, click inside the vape window) 2. Alt-tab back to minecraft, open your inventory and click inside it a...
  4. Easy

Hypixel sumo velocity + reach

By the way, what about reach? At the moment I am using 3.1-3.2, and I've heard some people say that reach is patched but at the same time 3.1-3.2 is still suggested. What's the limit for reach on watchdog right now? My ping is also ~130ms.
  5. Easy

Retracting my statement: This happens at 100% velo too. I've now got a 30ws by being lag backed to middle
  6. Easy

Hey, So i've logged on to hypixel for the first time in a year and i've become your average cheater on sumo duels. I'm using 65% velo and a toggle to 5% velo, and I noticed that i'm getting lagged back more than usual. (sometimes happens often or randomly) Am I being flagged or is this normal...
  7. Easy

When VAPE for Genshin Impact ?

When VAPE for Genshin Impact ?
  8. Easy

-

-