Easy's latest activity

• Easy
    Easy reacted to 228lol's comment on LUNJIN's profile post with Cap Cap.
    INCOMPREHENSIBLE symbols just stop sharing your account, it's always the Xing Lings
  • Easy
    Easy left a message on ILikeKiddies's profile.
    Sigma username
  • Easy
    Easy commented on SamTheSweat's profile post.
    Some people have actually been banned on hypixel because they shared their ign here. samthesweat is also a real player on hypixel thats...
  • Easy
    Injection to lunar sometimes gets wonky, but personally I found this to work for me: 1. After you start injecting, make sure to alt-tab...
  • Easy
    Easy reacted to SamTheSweat's status with Like Like.
    In case of an investigation by any hypixel staff or similar, I do not have any involvement with this forum or the members, I do not know...
  • Easy
    Easy reacted to 228lol's post in the thread Alt stores with Cap Cap.
    minecraft.net reach 4-4 100% chance velocity -10% -20% 100% chance
  • Easy
    Easy reacted to ViggoGG's post in the thread Hypixel sumo velocity + reach with Yes Yes.
    yup, watchdog is just scuffed... I have been using 30% velo at 100% chance forever in sumo now and no ban.
  • Easy
    Easy reacted to ViggoGG's post in the thread Hypixel sumo velocity + reach with Yes Yes.
    I use 3.3 - 3.3 at 50% chance at 140 ms
  • Easy
    Easy replied to the thread Hypixel sumo velocity + reach.
    By the way, what about reach? At the moment I am using 3.1-3.2, and I've heard some people say that reach is patched but at the same...
  • Easy
    Easy replied to the thread Hypixel sumo velocity + reach.
    Retracting my statement: This happens at 100% velo too. I've now got a 30ws by being lag backed to middle
  • Easy
    Hey, So i've logged on to hypixel for the first time in a year and i've become your average cheater on sumo duels. I'm using 65% velo...
  • Easy
    Easy updated their status.
    When VAPE for Genshin Impact ?