Recent content by Dark_

1. Dark_

Smooth hypixel fly?

Hypixel fly mode works perfectly
  2. Dark_

Screenshare vape v3 and vapelite

Glad to know now, im gonna stop using that then since I usually use it all the time
  3. Dark_

Can I use legit scaffold on Hypixel?

It will likely not ever be detected by watchdog since it just makes you crouch at the edge of a block
  4. Dark_

Hypixel Banwaves?

Hypixel DOES do ban waves but only smalls ones a couple times an hour. If watchdog detects you using a cheat it will often queue you for the next ban wave to make it harder to find out what flagged the ban. They are not the big ban waves that you think of like “Judgement Day” or anything like that.
  5. Dark_

Cosmic client inject

I think vape finds the first process with the window name that contains at the very least “Minecraft” and most clients will change it to whatever their name is like “Cosmic Client” so vape won’t actually find the Minecraft process to inject into. This is just my theory though and not confirmed...
  6. Dark_

Does vape lite auto renew subscriptoin

I think it will auto renew unless you buy the 45 day one
  7. Dark_

Smooth hypixel fly?

Fly mode hypixel...
  8. Dark_

why the reach is not working sometimes?

Try something like 3.6-4 or 3.5-3.8, and yeah the anti cheat is blocking hits
  9. Dark_

[Idea] [Question] Lunar Client Manthe Clicker

I bypassed the most recent Lunar ban wave with manthe clicker, I only used it for like an hour but it should detect me on the first fight.
  10. Dark_

Vape Lite or Vape V3?

Bro they are both undetectable what dont you understand, holy
  11. Dark_

Vape Lite or Vape V3?

lmfao, no
  12. Dark_

How to choose which mc you want to inject Vape 3 into

I think that you should implement the feature to detect if vape is injected into one mc it will chose the next.
  13. Dark_

Hypixel's new anticheat oh god oh fuck

Well I would assume they would limit this to ranked players, or people over a certain network level if they were to do this. And I would also assume that it would take like 20 or so yes votes to actually ban someone. But I dont think this would be very efficient other then for banning people...
  14. Dark_

How to choose which mc you want to inject Vape 3 into

The first minecraft you open will always be the one it injects into im pretty sure
  15. Dark_

Is there Anti Screenshot in vape v3?

Make a keybind or dont always have it toggled