Recent content by Chris_AU

1. C

Vape Lite Boot Suggestions

1. This option is added only if you start Vape Lite before than minecraft. 2. I never said Vape should stay injected after minecraft closes, I just say you can re-inject Vape Lite in another session without open another time Vape Lite.
  2. C

Vape Lite Boot Suggestions

Hi, I’m a Vape Lite and Vape V4 user and I want to suggest some things about the boot of the Vape lite that for me can be very useful. Choose when inject: for me can be really useful to choose when inject the Vape Lite, for example, when you launch vape lite before minecraft, and then you open...
  3. C

Vape V4 into PvPLounge Client?

Can’t be injected even in Badlion Client in the last update. I tried once because I saw some people can inject into it but after 2 minutes I got permanently banned in all the BAC Protected servers. Before try with vape lite, can I ask you if is the same with Vape Lite?
  4. C

Better Vape lite In game GUI

-1 in vape lite the In-Game GUI doesn’t really matter for my opinion.
  5. C

[REQ] Hypixel safe reach and velocity settings 150ms

I think to semi-legit settings even 3.75 reach is good on Hypixel with +150ms of ping
  6. C

How to bypass a ScreenShare [2022]

Sorry for the (maybe) stupid question... Won’t staff get suspicious when they see you modified the Steam folder just a few minutes before? They can see from last activity view you launched steam.exe a few minutes before Minecraft, and when they check is the real steam.exe and not a client they...