Recent content by Cheese958

1. C

is vapev4 good for legit hacking and anarchy

If you want an anarchy client, look on YouTube there's plenty
  2. C

reach and backtrack (why cant you use both at the same time)

i was just wondering why vape doesn't let you use both at the same time, since other clients let you
  3. C

Is KA/Silent Aura and Velocity safe to use (also reach)

Haven't cheated on hypixel for months. I was just wondering if kill aura bypasses, if silent aura bypasse and if velocity does. Also what's this about a new reach patch, heard some people say reach is gone. can someone recommend me some settings for these modules and advice on how detectable...
  4. C

Hypixel Pit, What Bypasses?

Thanks
  5. C

Hypixel Pit, What Bypasses?

Alright, I've been gone for 8+ months and I've seen some new features. First of all my current kill aura only has a target mode? no modes like blatant aura and legit aura. Can someone please tell me why there's no options for kill aura now? And I also saw that velocity has ticks now? What do I...
  6. C

Keepsprint

Does keepsprint still bypass? Specifically in hypixel pit.
  7. C

Need good config for Hypixel Pit that wont ban me

Don’t use legit aura, my friends have been banned for it. Just use blatant aura on pit.
  8. C

Legit aura?

If you want to use blatant aura a lot, the safest game mode is pit, that doesn’t mean you won’t get banned. But even then, cheat on an alt. Do not use aura on your main since you will get staffed sooner or later
  9. C

Need settings for hypixel pit that wont flag

I’m not telling you to use more blatant settings but the only reason you got banned is because of legit aura. Hypixel does not staff at all on the pit since they give little shits about it. I’ve got acc to p20 with 40 velo and 3.7 hit ka
  10. C

Hypixel Pit Kill Aura Angle

Does angle over 90 bypass watchdog.
  11. C

Hypixel Pit Kill Aura Mode

Alright thanks, as long as it doesn’t flag then I don’t care
  12. C

Hypixel Pit Kill Aura Mode

I've heard some people say kill aura with target mode health flags. I've used health mode for weeks now and it hasn't banned me but I'm wondering if the health target mode is 100% safe and if health mode can get patched and start flagging. Since I don't understand how health mode could ever flag...
  13. C

Hypixel Kill Aura

This is quick and simple. I was wondering if manually block hitting while using kill aura is safe. What I mean is detection wise, like can watchdog detect that or not.
  14. C

The pit velocity settings

I've got 105-135 ping. I'm using 84 100 100 for velocity right now. I've been thinking of going down to 75 but I need some advice