Recent content by Banana Gamer 38 :D

1. B

W-Tap

Ah Okay :D thanks yea I just want to mess around with the W-Tap feature but not sure what/if it is detected :D
  2. B

W-Tap

Hello I just was wondering if W-Tap is still detected? if not what settings are best? (On main account) Thanks :D
  3. B

Double click

I am using the roccat software currently
  4. B

Double click

Hello I have imporant question does hypixel decect double click macro? on mouse software Thanks :)
  5. B

Delay

Im impatient
  6. B

Delay

hello what is a deley that hypixel can not detect??? it is not to do with vape but a macro for a server swapping and doing a couple things whats the minimum delay for all servers with no ban??? also the macro will press a number then left click then another number and then right click and go on...
  7. B

Strafe

Okay :) I just like new settings but the only thing that seems cool that gives you a insane advantage is blink
  8. B

Strafe

I have searched the forums far and wide (10 seconds) and I cannot find any settings for strafe in blatent mode what settings should you use for what reach??? Thanks :)
  9. B

SeTTUBNGS

Tank yiu al fr yse
  10. B

SeTTUBNGS

What are some fun settings to use that confused the apponent I currently am using 3.5 block reach all enabled except only while sprining 75% velocity fast place and some normal autoclicker settings I am trying mlg out and I also use blink what are some other fun ones to use That work on hypixel...
  11. B

Fastbreak?

Yep
  12. B

Fastbreak?

It does bypass have used the same alt for 2 weeks now no ban also I have novoline and flux just flux is trash and novoline does not work
  13. B

Blink

Whats cooler beaner?
  14. B

Fastbreak?

I mean for bedwars its fun to use blink and destroy there bed defence then run up and destroy it but it would be better if it was FASTER
  15. B

Blink

?