Recent content by ApexWasabi

1. ApexWasabi

Just won my first game legit

If you are new to skywars it is nearly impossible to win the game legit for several reasons. Skywars sweats Other closet cheaters blatant cheaters Just you being bad since you're new You won't have any new kits and will have no perks so it will be difficult to win.
  2. ApexWasabi

Can hypixel staff see max speed aim assist?

use kill aura 8-13 4.2 rang 5 attack distance 350ms switch delay 150 fov 1 target switch silent aim autoblock off legit aura click hold down thing attack through walls attack invisbiles i may be forgetting somethings make sure to use antibot
  3. ApexWasabi

Vape injection

It does inject with AC off, works on hypixel
  4. ApexWasabi

Safewalk on hypixel

You won't get watchdog banned but to players and staff it is very easy to tell you're using safewalk
  5. ApexWasabi

Auto-Text - Requesting feature

Hello Vapers, I really think that the devs should add a autotext "hack" as badlion recently got their autotext mod disabled on hypixel.net. This would maybe go under the utility section on vape v4. That is all bye
  6. ApexWasabi

Does ESP bypass?

Thx and for reach for I need only while sprinting and water check? I use 3-3.1 reach and for velocity do I need to do anything? I use 95% 100% 100% and no additional settings
  7. ApexWasabi

Does ESP bypass?

does ESP with all settings on bypass watchdog?
  8. ApexWasabi

What settings should I use for legit hypixel?

https://plancke.io/hypixel/player/stats/ICryalgiaI
  9. ApexWasabi

KeepSprint on Hypixel?

Chaseymichael a helper been using it for a year and hasn't been banned. He does get called out and there are YT vids by people like tenebrous on him.
  10. ApexWasabi

Are these settings detectable by Watchdog and how hard is it for other players to detect it?

right or left click? watchdog doesn't check for right click
  11. ApexWasabi

Are these settings detectable by Watchdog and how hard is it for other players to detect it?

If you're never getting the base hits of 3 blocks it's easier to tell you're in fact cheating.
  12. ApexWasabi

Hypixel doesn't actually ban for right clicks so you can use high cps. You can do it with little cps but that takes timing and serious skill. Also speed bridging isn't much slower but I'd suggest 13-15.
  13. ApexWasabi

Ban evasion

Change your iP
  14. ApexWasabi

Watchdog got updated?

They’re always improving it. Please tell me you didn’t try to blatant cheat on your main.
  15. ApexWasabi

im pretty sure you’re supposed to have reach set to 3-3.4 instead of 3.2-3.4 I just use an auto clicker since I applied for staff and I’m in the training stage, plus I have a helper as a friend