Recent content by adam420

1. A

Is fly detected? and killaura seems to not work

S Hypixel staff can ban with the watchdog msg to make you think the client isnt bypassing. Staff can do the same on velt and arcane.
  2. A

Is this good for velt

you wont get autobanned by the anticheat for using aim assist but you set off tons of flags so only a matter of time till a staff checks your logs and bans you
  3. A

Is this good for velt

aim assist flags on velt
  4. A

VPN?

1st. install alt manager for forge 2nd. turn vpn off 3rd. inject vape 4th. turn vpn back on 5th. if it says invalid session restart minecraft then use the alt manager to log back in
  5. A

[Guide] Using vape for blatant client needs

Vypr takes forever to connect/disconnect and sometimes you get a ip banned already and nord doesnt work 90% of the time. I also use private internet access and $40 a year is not bad at all. Always works, no ip bans and fast disconnect/connect.
  6. A

Vape V3 - bug report = reward

1.8.9 forge
  7. A

Brief description of the bug: I crash when I enable bhop. How to reproduce the bug: enable bhop Video / screenshot of the bug: https://prnt.sc/j513zs
  8. A

Brief description of the bug: When I enable killaura it lets me double jump in the air, when I disable the killaura it stops. How to reproduce the bug: Enable killaura Video / screenshot of the bug:
  9. A

Brief description of the bug: Nofall doesn't work I still take normal fall damage with it on. How to reproduce the bug: Enable nofall Video / screenshot of the bug:
  10. A

Vape Strings Show Up In Explorer.exe

it literally says "How to clear strings from explorer.exe", "Delete strings in process hacker" why wouldn't a staff member ban you? use common sense
  11. A

Mineman settings

It sets off logs so if a admin+ checked your logs he would ban you. If you're using aim assist and are still bypassing its just a matter of time till a staff checks your logs and bans you
  12. A

Misplace bugged

When I use misplace on hypixel with v2 this is what happens http://prntscr.com/hy5b92 everyone is in the air frozen and when I get attacked I cant see whos attacking me, I was using 3.2-3.5 misplace. I got rid of my animations mod but its still doing it.
  13. A

Legit settings for hypixel

ive been using timer 1.2, keepsprint, autoclicker 15-20, reach 4-5, wtap 90-120 4 range. on my mvp+ ranked level 34 no ban
  14. A

Mineman settings

anticheats can detect aim assist period, i've proven this by going on mineman club with a alt only using aim assist low settings and i still got banned by the anticheat
  15. A

minemen.club Legit/Blatant Settings bypass AntiGamingChair (+ proof)

ive been using default settings but with reach 3-3.6 for about 4 days now no ban