Moon or Novoline client?

Shitterdown

Social Credit
Moon

Vape is a terrible terrible option for blatant cheating on hypixel
Vape's bhop with the right config sets off 0 flags and I don't know about the stats of vape killaura regarding anticheat flags but with the right config but it's bypassed forever for me. It's not the best if you are going for one session of cheating and going until getting banned but if you are doing it on a FA alt its really useful bc you won't get banned

hitboxes

Social Credit
Vape's bhop with the right config sets off 0 flags and I don't know about the stats of vape killaura regarding anticheat flags but with the right config but it's bypassed forever for me. It's not the best if you are going for one session of cheating and going until getting banned but if you are doing it on a FA alt its really useful bc you won't get banned
ikr, i bhopped on the same acc for 4 days before getting staff banned, and the staff ban was only because there was a flaggy ass sigma hopper in my lobby

VapeV4 VapeLite

ADirtyCheaterLOL

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
whats some good settings for bhop?

Keeloman

Social Credit
Guide to blatant clients.
Astolfo > Powerx > Moon > Novoline > pulsive > anything in intent.store