What should I buy?

Comi

Social Credit
Hey, I want a client for blatant cheating that isn't overpriced or gets an update in million years and the next day it get patched.
I want something with a good price and good bypass.
thnaks for helping.

Artificial

Social Credit
uhm hmm thats describing 98% of the market lol I heard astolfo and novoline is good.

mmstadd2

Social Credit
i would buy pulsive since it updated to day to B13 and it bans after min 1.5 ours if you use the right config

VapeV4 VapeLite

Alexx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '20
Hey, I want a client for blatant cheating that isn't overpriced or gets an update in million years and the next day it get patched.
thnaks for helping.
Don’t listen to most of these comments they are brainlets. Astolfo is the king of hypixel. They constantly update and have amazing bypasses, but you need to apply to purchase it. Novoline is prob the second best for hypixel, but very close to Astolfo in bypasses.

Comi

Social Credit
oh got it. but I still dont know what to buy... like novoline is more cheap, but astolfo is private and cost more money so the bypasses wont be patched that fast...

Comi

Social Credit
i would buy pulsive since it updated to day to B13 and it bans after min 1.5 ours if you use the right config
same on the free version of sigma 5.0... I use it and I get banned after 2 hours, but I dont really use it cuz it wont get any updates soon

nyor

Banned
Social Credit
same on the free version of sigma 5.0... I use it and I get banned after 2 hours, but I dont really use it cuz it wont get any updates soon
LOL sigma is a btc miner
oh got it. but I still dont know what to buy... like novoline is more cheap, but astolfo is private and cost more money so the bypasses wont be patched that fast...
for just $10 you're getting such a better client

Jewlah

Social Credit
thnaks for helping.
only astolfo is good but it is private + $50 so you cant get any good cheap ones.